1. Why use Travelusive?
We give you the opportunity to nail the lowest possible price you can imagine for your hotel booking. With Travelusive, you get to play on your own terms since it is you that sets the actual price, and not the hotel.
2. How it Works:
- Input your destination, check-in/out dates, number of travelers, hotel class and amenities
- Input Personal info (name, email), and credit card number
- Name your priceYou are done in less than a minute!
As soon as your offer is accepted by a hotel you receive a notification via email (or Travelusive’s mobile app), informing you about which hotel accepted your offer.
Along with the notification, you will receive a printable version of your travel voucher that you will use it once you arrive at the hotel.
Your credit card is automatically charged with just 10% of your offer as a deposit.
Once you arrive at the hotel, you pay the remaining 90% and you enjoy your stay.
3. Cancelation Policy:
- If you check in, on the hotel that accepted your offer and the room or hotel is not as you asked for, you can cancel your booking within the next twelve hours. You will only loose the 10% you were charged as deposit.
If you cancel your offer before any hotel had the time to accept it, then you are not charged any fee at all.
If you feel the hotel does not match the actual criteria you asked for, you can always contact our online resolution center and resolve the matter.
Keep in mind that Travelusive is all about typical criteria. You ask for specific amenities and some hotel provides them at the price you offer. Aesthetics of the hotel has nothing to do with it. This is not your ordinary booking website. This is a chance for you to save big on booking while engaging in an adventure out of your safety zone and your travel routine.
4. Refund Policy
If there is any dispute between you and the hotel, you contact our Dispute Resolution Center and we will look into it within 24 hours. If your claim is correct we will offer some compensation, reaching even 100% of your offer.
5. Should I Sign-Up to use Travelusive?
No. You don’t have to Sign-Up. You can use Travelusive even as a guest.
6. How can I Sign-Up?
You can create a members account by entering your e-mail and choosing a password or by using the hassle-free method by choosing an existing Facebook or Google account.
7. Why sign-up for an account?
You will not have to lose time to fill your contact details every time you make an offer. By becoming a member, hotels feel more confident to accept your offer thus your chance of being accepted is largely increased. Finally, you will be able to collect loyalty points and get free gifts, receive newsletters, gift coupons, news, offers, best prices, etc.
8. When do I pay?
Your credit card is charged 10% of your offer as soon as you are accepted by a hotel. The rest you will pay directly to the hotel, once you arrive.
9. Can I negotiate the price with the hotel after it accepts my offer?
No, you can’t. Travelusive is not an auction nor a bidding service. You name your price and wait for a hotel to accept it. That’s it. Neither you or the hotel can negotiate the price.
10. Can I place multiple offers so I have more chances of being accepted?
Sure you can. The trouble with multiple offers is that all of them might be accepted before you have a chance to cancel them.In that case, your credit card will be commonly charged with 10% of the deposit for all the offers that have been accepted. Think twice before placing multiple offers. Best thing to do is place one realistic offer, you believe a hotel might accept.
11. Can Travelusive be used also by companies for business travel?
Of course. If you need to cut back on traveling expenses for your company, you can place your offer and wait for someone to accept it. Travelusive is ideal for last minute reservations if you don’t really care the hotel lobby or the outdoors and you just need to sleep and head for those meetings. It’s a great way to cut down on expenses.
12. How do I know I will actually get what I asked for?
Every hotel in Travelusive is constantly checked for its facilities and services. Once we realize a hotel is not realistic about what it can offer, we immediately remove it from our listing service.
13. Can I get loyalty points and win gifts?
The more you use Travelusive, the more points you earn. More loyalty points equal free trips. Easy as that.
14. Do I get anything for sharing?
Sharing is caring. There are multiple ways you can actually get discounts from Travelusive.
- First of, share your “offer accepted” notification on Social media and will you get 5% discount for your next trip.
- Secondly, subscribe a new hotel to our database and that hotel signs up, you get another 5% discount for your next trip.
- At last, send an online invitation to your friends to join Travelusive and when they sign up, you get another 5% discount for your next trip.